Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Books by Edie Hand


Hi All,

I hope you enjoy my new books! I know I will all of yours. Please support your favorite charities but if you don’t have one please consider the ones on my www.ediehandfoundation.org site.

I help raise awareness through the books and PR. The reason I am so passionate about these charities is because I have loved and lost with all three of my brothers dying young and I’ve battled cancer three times and still struggling with a rare bacterial disease. I tell you this to encourage others to have hope in hopeless situation. I share a lot of this in my new book The Last Christmas Ride to honor my three brothers and remind others about lessons learned in life through tough times. Acts of kindness are who we are!

Thank you for inviting me into your world of Southern Writers. Stop by my site at www.ediehand.com and visit me on one of my tour stops or hometown speaking gigs. God bless with lots of hugs.

Edie Hand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading "The Last Christmas Ride," I laughed some and cried some but most of all rejoiced because someday we will take that most important victory ride with our King Jesus..Loved the book. Thanks Edie for sharing these memories. God Bless you. Denise (Empire,AL)